Is this Thomas Love

15 Replies, 14182 Views

Hi guys I just wanted to post a picture of my battered up tiny angry Thomas. I remember when I first got it (I was 4 years old) and I had it next to my bed when I went to sleep. I remember that night is was trying to peel the number one stickers of (which I did) and then I started throwing it and wrecking it. I don't do this now but I wanted to show a picture of it
http://s578.photobucket.com/user/Tharaze...sort=3&o=0
Is This Thomas Love?
The fact that you still have it means you like it, but the condition is horrid. Thats a lot of restoration to do...
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
(10-11-2015, 01:34 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: The fact that you still have it means you like it, but the condition is horrid. Thats a lot of restoration to do...

Im not even thinking about restoring it. It just take too much work. Be better to just get a new one
Well, you're right. Its just too wreched to fix.
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
Totally Thomas love my Tomy boco was when I was a baby and he's in pretty good condition
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is this Thomas Love?....More like Thomas abuse. Sir Topham Hatt and the Sodor Police may be giving you a call soon.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like Super's post:
  • DalaGStanator, jdogman, Tharazero1
yeh, im not impressed. my first train is still in tidy, working condition at 25 years of age. even the stickers havent been picked up or off. i was 5 when i got it, and throwing it would have been the last thing i wanted to do with it. i loved that train, still do.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
I agree with Super and Sunhuntin. It looks like you hated Thomas. It is strange that you broke the face-plate.
My comment was made tongue in cheek. Thomas is still a very useful engine.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
just fix Thomas heck I could fix him my freind had 3 broken Thomas's and I used parts from all 3 to make a Working Thomas
You Know Your Keeping It Real When Your Working With Steel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Aresedale productions's post:
  • DalaGStanator