Trackmaster Percy 2014 redesign (faster flat drive unit.)

3 Replies, 10889 Views

Hi Guys and Gals here is a vid I found of the recently released Trackmaster Percy 2014 with flat drive unit instead of the bulky old Thomas type that he has always had! This is the first time the main line normal version of Percy has been redesigned since 1993. The main differences are the slightly different dimensions, the new face to match the tv show and the flat type drive unit which seems to be the first of the "faster engines" line for 2014, you can tell the difference from the face and by him not having a screw on each side of the cab visible. I will be trying to get one soon so keep your eyes out!

Edit: I bought one today from Target

[Image: 2faa56dd-8ced-4492-b03e-b7ca5edd05a8.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like Ucwepn's post:
  • Super, Trackmaster-Rail-Yard
(05-11-2014, 11:48 PM)Ucwepn Wrote: Hi Guys and Gals here is a vid I found of the recently released Trackmaster Percy 2014 with flat drive unit instead of the bulky old Thomas type that he has always had! This is the first time the main line normal version of Percy has been redesigned since 1993. The main differences are the slightly different dimensions, the new face to match the tv show and the flat type drive unit which seems to be the first of the "faster engines" line for 2014, you can tell the difference from the face and by him not having a screw on each side of the cab visible. I will be trying to get one soon so keep your eyes out!

Edit: I bought one today from Target

[Image: 2faa56dd-8ced-4492-b03e-b7ca5edd05a8.jpg]

Will you be doing an unboxing and review / first run on YouTube with it?
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!
(This post was last modified: 05-21-2014, 09:12 PM by Trackmaster-Rail-Yard.)
yep soon
(05-22-2014, 06:56 AM)Ucwepn Wrote: yep soon

Yay Big Grin
From Thomas To Today's Modern Diesels, They're All A Part Of My Rail-Yard!