Why Does This Keep Happening???

14 Replies, 41923 Views

Why does this keep happening to me, why do large boxes keep showing up at my front door??? Will it every stop??? Somebody help me!!!

[Image: 003_zpsyhusokl3.jpg]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 6 users Like Super's post:
  • , Off The Rails, ROKMAN1445, ThomasFan3004, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
This is a blessing in disguise
The box armada, the boxmada, has accepted you into their ranks, so won't lay waste to you when they inevitably conquer the world.
Or... something.
[-] The following 3 users Like WoodWheel92's post:
  • Off The Rails, ripley802, Super
I for one welcome our new box overlords! Big Grin

Besides, there are needy children who need more Plarail stuff, or something!

Oh, if you need help and there's a few blue Suha 43 passenger coaches in there, I can relieve you of that burden! LOL Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • ripley802, Super, WoodWheel92
Geesh.. can't wait to see what's in this one. And hopefully it was not just the Oliver..Big Grin. Although at their going rate it may be worth it..
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I am a little bit embarrassed to tell but I didn't need 95% of all this stuff but the prices were very good for everything even though I was only after a couple things. The storage garages were actually a bonus as I can use them for the Disney Trains upstairs.

The Working Disney item is pretty neat, I think Ripley has the full set. A Train automatically stops in front and drives the river boat with Mickey around as the Crocodile chases him. The elephant spins around while the rhinoceros pokes the guy in his rear up and down. This works for two revolutions of Mickey's Steamboat around the river where the train automatically disengages and moves down the line to do it all over again on the next pass. Thought this may be a nice addition to the Dreamin of Disney Layout.

I was only after the Expo Exclusive coaches. Besides the red one whos graphics are a sticker I had always sold off the ones that had printed graphics because I didn't like them. It dawned on me recently that, because I liked the colors scheme, especially the white & blue ones and the florescent green ones that I have an idea where I could remove those graphics. I do have an obsession with coaches and the fact that the roofs on all these are interchangeable I need to give it a try. I have more on the way too.

A lot of the trains need to be cleaned up and some need a little mechanical work but all trains will be used to recoup all the costs. There is even a Thomas that has no middle wheels. Wasn't this rare and Muddy recently acquired one for his collection recently?

[Image: 002_zps0inx8qjh.jpg]

[Image: 001_zpsogsndnm4.jpg]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • , Off The Rails, sunhuntin, Ucwepn, WoodWheel92
Awesome haul Super. Yeah I have that Disney Set, although I must admit, since it was so nice and never used, i have not used it either. Blush

Those are indeed some nice coaches. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
I do indeed need some rare plarails as well.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 2 users Like Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • ripley802, Super
I'm waiting for the day he opens a box and a Geisha pops out of it Big Grin
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 3 users Like Nigels's post:
  • ripley802, sunhuntin, Super
You can do that??? Hmmm...wonder how much the shipping and Fees would be [Image: eyebrow-wiggle-smiley-emoticon.gif]
If any country could invent an instant woman in a box, I'm sure it would be Japan! Tongue
[-] The following 2 users Like Off The Rails's post:
  • ROKMAN1445, Super