A Train Not Yet Released???

11 Replies, 11237 Views

In Suzukawas latest video where she visits the Plarail Tokyo Expo 2017 there is a train that I don't believe I have seen yet at the 5:52 Mark The Fujisan View Express. A tourist train to Mt Fuji that debut in June of 2016 https://www.japanstation.com/the-new-fuj...his-april/ Maybe I missed this or just plain forgot discussing this but has anyone else seen or heard about this Plarail release?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 5 users Like Super's post:
  • , Nigels, Off The Rails, ROKMAN1445, WoodWheel92
I haven't seen it discussed yet but that's a nice looking train. Not sure if I'll buy it but darn, I'm tempted!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Off The Rails's post:
  • Super
I have not seen this one either, although I do like this one..
[-] The following 1 user Likes ripley802's post:
  • Super
Nice train so long as the windows are either moulded or painted rather than stickers like some others of recent times Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nigels's post:
  • Super
Good question but with only being able to look at this picture and video it seems like that everything is 3D molded and any of the Graphic/Lettering looks to be printed although it all remains to be seen with more proper pictures to peruse.

Upon further research, I wonder why we never saw a Plarail Model release of the Fujisan Express 2000 which was retired when this new train took its place last year.

(Reaches for wallet)
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Super
(05-05-2017, 10:41 PM)ROKMAN1445 Wrote: (Reaches for wallet)

Anything in there?
(05-06-2017, 01:30 AM)Super Wrote: Anything in there?

You can't hear the echo? Big Grin

BTW - On that video did you notice the buildings on the PlaRail layout? Seems they are clear boxes with paper interiors depicting different buildings, first time I think I've seen them, interesting looking if not outstanding...
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
Those do look like new type, stackable Tomica buildings that must come in sets as Suzukawa has a video on one here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XU3kutNEWXg&t=424s

There is also a neat, vintage display with original boxes at the Expo show starting at the 0:31 second mark

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • ROKMAN1445
(05-06-2017, 01:30 AM)Super Wrote: Anything in there?

Nope, I spent the last of my money on making a Krauss Maffei hydraulic in Lego size. (It's the first ever by the way)
I AM NOT DEAD. Just inactive. 
[-] The following 1 user Likes ROKMAN1445's post:
  • Super