Plarail Edward

4 Replies, 8215 Views

I'm looking forward to getting the Plarail Caitlin and Rosie! In the meantime, I figured I'd get an updated Edward, which came yesterday:

[Image: 20180611_161738-1024x467.jpg]

Here it is compared to the old Tomy Edward I had, which, as you can see, is yellowed!

[Image: 20180611_162419-1024x768.jpg]

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed that it wasn't more like ucwepn's "Flying Edward", as far as the face is concerned, and a bit disappointed that it didn't have the battery in the engine like the Plarail Gordon, but at least it doesn't require a screwdriver to install the battery!

[Image: 20180611_162518-1024x768.jpg]

That said, I like it very much, and it is much nicer than... well, any Trackmaster model!
[-] The following 3 users Like Jaytrain1's post:
  • fred16850, Off The Rails, Super
Wow, was he new in the box? Very nice. Smile
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
I might get him at some point. Let's hope he (Ill get him next in the TS line) and Henry (I just got his Plarail model) don't get discontinued in favor of Nia and Rebecca.

But I'm still looking forward to get 2 Plarail JR 8620 Class SL Hitoyoshi models (One stays the way it is and another will be made into Carlos of Mexico) before it's discontinued in August 2018 in favor of the Plarail C11 which I'll get in the future.

I might buy the classic Annie and Clarabel to use in my classic series remakes.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super
(06-13-2018, 02:29 AM)Super Wrote: Wow, was he new in the box? Very nice. Smile

Sealed and all!

(06-13-2018, 08:14 PM)Trainboy90 Productions Wrote: But I'm still looking forward to get 2 Plarail JR 8620 Class SL Hitoyoshi models (One stays the way it is and another will be made into Carlos of Mexico) before it's discontinued in August 2018 in favor of the Plarail C11 which I'll get in the future.

I might buy the classic Annie and Clarabel to use in my classic series remakes.

Personally, I'd like to see TOMY do a JR 5100 and/or 5500 class sometime. They could use Edward's chassis, and just do a different shell! Or better yet, if they did the JR 5900!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jaytrain1's post:
  • Super
If Oliver was released, he would have his CGI face. If Edward was redesigned, his only change is that TOMY would just add a CGI face like Thomas & Percy are getting.
Making Customs, Filming Videos and looking for the purest engines. That's how I roll here on Blue Plastic Tracks.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/TB90Prod2
[-] The following 1 user Likes Trainboy90 Productions's post:
  • Super