Plarail to Track master 2 adaptor

15 Replies, 16753 Views

Good day All, 
we had a lot of rails from Tomy and new TRackmaster series, but unfortunetly adaptor to conects them to each other a little bit expensive, 5 usd for 1 pc  Huh .  

[Image: 9197_K_2_Bos9_SL._SL1500_1024x1024.jpg]

as you see it was made by 3D printer,
so question is, does some one has a 3d model to print it in 3d printer? 
try to find it in internet but needed not exist. 
thanks a lot in advance. Angel
Regards Yerbol
First of all that Ebay Seller, Trainlab, sells them in pairs  for $4.75usd so half as much as you think and in my opinion a very good price for a special item that the originals are hard to find. Plus he offers a nice deal on discounted shipping when buying more than one pair of any of his parts. Second, are you just looking for the 3D plans so you can make these to sell yourself? If so I suggest you contact the Ebay Seller and ask if you can purchase the plans from him.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
hi i allready buy from him one pair for 9 usd.  and there is no problem about 1st pair, but i need more. and becouse i live at another part of the world - Kazakhstan, if i include transportation of this item total price increase to 15-20 USD. hope you understand why im asking 3d model. 
[Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2018, 07:47 AM by Super.)
Well if you can't find the file already done on the Internet you already have a pair of your own that you can create a personal 3D model of, right?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Super's post:
  • Akboltayev
Here you go, 3d model of a connector;

http://www.yeggi.com/goto/n5uhnHLCse7ap5...YF4raWzm58=
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(09-06-2018, 01:58 PM)Super Wrote: Well if you can't find the file already done on the Internet you already have a pair of your own that you can create a personal 3D model of, right?

from one site you right, but unfortunetly i dont know autocad or freecad well to draw 3d model as it should be. 
i have friend who has 3d printer, and want to ask him to produce some parts to me, do you know is it possible on 3d printer copy item, without 3d scan model? 
Thanks a lot for reply man! appriciated for your help.
(09-06-2018, 03:57 PM)Nigels Wrote: Here you go, 3d model of a connector;

http://www.yeggi.com/goto/n5uhnHLCse7ap5...YF4raWzm58=

unfortunetly this 3d model for trackmaster 1, but i need connection for trackmaster 2.
Well you best get searching on Yeggi as I don't have time to keep looking, I have no knowledge of Trackmaster so can't tell the difference... Smile
Happily collecting things all my life... Big Grin
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018, 07:13 AM by Super.)
(09-07-2018, 06:47 AM)Nigels Wrote: Well you best get searching on Yeggi as I don't have time to keep looking, I have no knowledge of Trackmaster so can't tell the difference... Smile

Thanks a lot Man, i really search all internet and didnt find needed model. thats why i asking it here, i dont know someone who knows more about Plarail ))) 

Guys !!! neeed a HELP!!!
Guys !!! neeed a HELP!!!