James

18 Replies, 20621 Views

----------------------------------------------------------
(This post was last modified: 02-11-2015, 08:34 PM by Gerisplarail1.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
James and Emily are possibly the 2 worst revolution engines imho . I actuallyput a R I P emily message on my blog when i first saw her .

I have lots of old style James and I do all my Tomy engines with the issued trucks where possible .
[-] The following 1 user Likes Guest's post:
  • MuddyPoppins
I am keen to get the new Plarail James the new type of drive unit puts me off though having experienced it with Connor & Caitlin, the old one is a classic though and a very good running and looking loco, the design of which has been around since the early days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ucwepn's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
(02-11-2015, 08:31 PM)Gerisplarail1 Wrote: So Indigo and I really wanted James and I ordered him through eBay the picture was of the old one which I wanted, well they sent me the James Renewal Which upon opening I can say I would rather have the old one anyone got an opinion on the two Jameses reasons why they prefer one to the other?

for instance James renewal does not have front cab windows, and I would rather have the tanker and freight van that comes with the old James.

I have the C-Cell battery James, and absolutely love him. When I was younger, (much, much younger than I am now), I loved James with a passion before Oliver and Toad came to the show, and then Hank obviously. The C-Cell battery James captures that vain, arrogant engine that a number of fans have come to love. I'm not too keen on the redesigned Plarail James, but I might buy another C-Cell James to have as a back-up in future.
Residential train-afficionado in training, and Thomas & Friends fan.

[-] The following 2 users Like HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Gerisplarail1, Ucwepn
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 04:04 AM by Gerisplarail1.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Gerisplarail1's post:
  • HankAmericanEngine
I'd check with an eBay seller by the username of havenso; his prices have gone up, but I do believe he may have some of the C-Cell James in stock.

[-] The following 1 user Likes HankAmericanEngine's post:
  • Gerisplarail1
----------------------------------------------
I see. That's a bit unusual. Havenso was selling both only a week ago.

Dealings with Havenso aren't always great . The items he sells tend to be questionable in my experience .

As far as C Cell James all my preowned ones on the site are

Steve

-edited by admin. Allegations like the ones made in this post could be seen as defamatory even with proof.
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2015, 10:35 AM by Ucwepn.)
Do you have any proof Tootally Thomas? That is quite a serious allegation about a seller I'm sure most of us here have dealt with.