thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345982 Views

(08-18-2015, 06:10 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: lightning? i thought it was jellyfish tendrills....
I thought it was spaghetti.
[-] The following 4 users Like chrisjo's post:
  • jdogman, Ksthomas209, sunhuntin, Super
Anyone found the new TWIST-N-TURN STUNT SET available online anywhere to purchase yet? I'm dying to get our minis on those rails!!
Been curious what the bottom grooves were for since the minis dropped.
(... and we are STILL waiting for Wave 2 blind bags at the Walmarts here near Seattle, WA USA)
[-] The following 2 users Like daftande's post:
  • detaurus12, Ksthomas209
Canada walmart ONLINE has the twist n turn stunt set listed for 24.94 Sad too bad I don't have anybody in Canada!!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ksthomas209's post:
  • detaurus12
Just found the wave 3 blind bags!! DC Super Friends included! People in SoCal start looking! We only needed a few out of this wave because a couple of them are in the 50 pack that should arrive Friday. My son started Kindergarten today, what a perfect surprise for after school!!
[-] The following 2 users Like Ksthomas209's post:
  • colesy, Ucwepn
Hi guys im new to the forum, my name is Dee & I'm from Australia.
Could anyone tell me if we will get a 4th wave?
I spoke to Toot Toot Toys & they told me that Australia will only be getting blind bags & the collector case, does this mean we will miss out on the trains that are in the 8 & 3 packs?

I have just received my DC set from ebay 2day along with wave 3 from Toot Toot Trains, cant wait to get home to open lol

Is anyone from the states or Canada willing to buy a stunt set & 50 pack for me please, I would pay all costs :-)
(This post was last modified: 08-20-2015, 03:22 AM by detaurus12.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes detaurus12's post:
  • cou10gar
hi dee, welcome to the madness! im just over the ditch from you, but there are a couple of other aussies here.

there is a 4th wave scheduled, which should fill most gaps resulting from the blister packs. i bought all the first few 8 and 3 pack blisters, and was then able to order less of waves 2 and 3 due to already having some engines.
in theory, with the current exception of the warriors 50 pack and stunt set percy, we wont miss anything. thats also not including dark knight bat-diesel from the DC set.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • detaurus12
(08-20-2015, 05:38 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: hi dee, welcome to the madness! im just over the ditch from you, but there are a couple of other aussies here.

there is a 4th wave scheduled, which should fill most gaps resulting from the blister packs. i bought all the first few 8 and 3 pack blisters, and was then able to order less of waves 2 and 3 due to already having some engines.
in theory, with the current exception of the warriors 50 pack and stunt set percy, we wont miss anything. thats also not including dark knight bat-diesel from the DC set.

Awesome thanx heaps Sunhuntin :-)

Really hoping to be able to get a 50 pack & stunt set, fingers crossed someone will be able to help me out :-)
Walmart.com has delayed my shipment. Hopefully the 50pack arrives before my sons birthday. If I see it online or in store I will be sure to let you know! Ksthomas - where did you find the wave 3 minis ? I've looked all over for them!!
Hey guys, I bought 6 loose Minis which I received from Thailand today! Included were a Golden Thomas (which I already have w/ the Playwheel), Joker D10, and Superman Thomas (which I already have in my DC Superheroes set from the San Diego ComiCon. The other 3 Minis were a Batman Thomas, a James as the Flash, & Spencer as Cyborg. The Spencer as Cyborg is considerably different compared to the Cyborg Spencer in the box set I received from the San Diego ComiCon. The one I got today has a different color outlining his face and has a brown base with green wheels. I've included pictures below. What do you guys think is up with this?
[Image: 2DBF53F2-335B-405F-BDBC-5189FB7B169B_zpsvvxu0aoo.jpg]
[Image: A8F14E2B-6656-4217-AD20-4999E734101F_zpspemqew9i.jpg]
[Image: 6C5D5F10-FC7B-4027-B303-7233112584FE_zpsugnjbynv.jpg]
[Image: 1BE84B76-0EE5-4F12-9B99-53B9955EB62A_zpsozkdvdxw.jpg]
[Image: 5D633074-14FA-41C6-A3AE-62D01F7577A6_zpsie79zk9t.jpg]
[-] The following 3 users Like cou10gar's post:
  • colesy, Ksthomas209, sunhuntin
nice scores

that flash looks weird with the two lots of decals, like a misprint. spencer almost looks like a custom or prototype. isnt that emilys base?? the batman looks great though.

who was the seller if you dont mind sharing?
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Ksthomas209