thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345800 Views

Such a great story about how these Mini toys are helping with your sons speech and showing him a great example of organizing too. Thanks for sharing. Those storage boxes are a perfect fit and the labels perfect.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
(08-28-2015, 04:44 AM)Ksthomas209 Wrote: Don't pay that over inflated price!! I will keep looking and if I can find another it's yours! Smile I'm hoping that and the twist n turn stunt set will be available soon!

So now we need:
Twist n Turn Stunt Set
The DC Comic con set (I'm looking into that I should have ordered it from Matty's when I had the chance)
Chillin Edward
Hero Samson
Spooky D10
Classic Ben
Classic Bash
The Advent Minis
That would be great!!! If you find one please let me know. If there is anything you can't find I'll try to help you locate it.

(08-28-2015, 10:19 PM)sweepe07 Wrote: where do you get your plastic boxs?

Purchased the plastic boxes in the craft section at Walmart. I think they are bead boxes. Each box will store 30 Minis. One box is a little less than $7.00 at my Walmart. If you can't find them. I can get some for you. My Walmart has plenty in stock.
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 04:08 AM by cou10gar.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes cou10gar's post:
  • Ksthomas209
(08-26-2015, 03:24 AM)JettsMom Wrote: I've been checking for wave 2 in my 5 area Walmarts for what feels like weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks and weeks.... I had basically given up (I don't usually shop at Walmart, so the special trips with an expectant 2.5 year old were getting old fast), but was in there today and to my surprise, I came across.... wave 3. Merp. I checked the other store on this side of town after dinner and they still only have a handful of wave 1. Will try and check the 3 stores on the other side of town this week, but I'm feeling as though I've missed out on wave 2.

We are missing 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 29, 32, 34, 35, 36, and 37. Anyone have a store near them overflowing with wave 2? I'll PayPal you!

I also see I missed a couple of 3 packs, I need to figure out if I need all of those too!

I can totally get those for you the next time i get off from work.. Where would i have to send them to?? There was plenty of the older 3 pks as well.. Which ones were u missing??

I use the same bead boxes!! They are cheap and perfect..!! I ended up putting his duplicates in the round container that the golden thomas came in.. I think the bead boxes are more mommys collection now.. Lol.. Big Grin im more obsessed than my son is

FYI: walmart.com has just restocked the 50pk i just ordered a couple
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 12:47 PM by DeucesMommy.)
(08-29-2015, 12:18 PM)DeucesMommy Wrote: I can totally get those for you the next time i get off from work.. Where would i have to send them to?? There was plenty of the older 3 pks as well.. Which ones were u missing??

I use the same bead boxes!! They are cheap and perfect..!! I ended up putting his duplicates in the round container that the golden thomas came in.. I think the bead boxes are more mommys collection now.. Lol.. Big Grin im more obsessed than my son is

FYI: walmart.com has just restocked the 50pk i just ordered a couple

Where are you located, I need a 50 pack! I may have some of the minis you are missing on your list also.

(08-29-2015, 04:10 PM)cou10gar Wrote:

Where are you located, I need a 50 pack! I may have some of the minis you are missing on your list also.

I found them!!!
(This post was last modified: 08-29-2015, 04:22 PM by cou10gar.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes cou10gar's post:
  • Super
thanks for the heads up on that 50pk, deucesmommy. have doubled my luck and asked two friends in the states to help. Big Grin hopefully.

interesting to note its come down in price a little, too
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 2 users Like sunhuntin's post:
  • DeucesMommy, OSantana
(08-29-2015, 09:34 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: thanks for the heads up on that 50pk, deucesmommy. have doubled my luck and asked two friends in the states to help. Big Grin hopefully.

interesting to note its come down in price a little, too

I may have a 50 pack for you. Wikia now lists the Cyborg Spencer as having 2 variations. I have two different Cyborg Spencer Minis. The one with the blue outlining of the face is in the San Diego ComiCon box, the other I got from Thailand. I wonder if they were released differently in different regions.
That's an error on the Thomas Wikia. They just thought they found something new.
(08-30-2015, 01:54 AM)cou10gar Wrote: I may have a 50 pack for you. Wikia now lists the Cyborg Spencer as having 2 variations. I have two different Cyborg Spencer Minis. The one with the blue outlining of the face is in the San Diego ComiCon box, the other I got from Thailand. I wonder if they were released differently in different regions.

thanks, cougar. geri has one for me as well, but dont mind having two Smile thank you!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
Will the Twist and Turn Stunt set be available in the U.S.? If not ,would anyone be willing to purchase one for me and let me reimburse them. I'll make it worth your while.
We just picked up two twist-n-turn sets today to sell to anyone that needs it. Wanted to offer them to forum members first, then eBay. I will post pictures when I get home. PM me if you are interested. They will be shipped from Ontario, Canada.
[-] The following 1 user Likes colesy's post:
  • JettsMom