thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345389 Views

(10-11-2015, 12:23 AM)roberte Wrote: Found most of a wave 3 here in NE OH...finally.

Did you ever get Wave 2?? I'm in NW OH and have never seen wave 2 but did find some wave 3 a bit south of me.
(10-16-2015, 11:03 PM)August75 Wrote: Did you ever get Wave 2?? I'm in NW OH and have never seen wave 2 but did find some wave 3 a bit south of me.

Have yet to see a Wave 2 bag. No idea where they are hiding them.Huh
I've been searching for well over a month for any wave 2 bags here in Ohio. I've yet to find them. Most stores, even if they have the new 3 and 8 packs, only have the wave 1 bags. I'm to the point of being ready to find someone in the states who could buy the wave 2 and higher ones I need and have them shipped to me.
(10-16-2015, 10:34 AM)sunhuntin Wrote: i dont know if italy will get others or not... i would assume so.

jdog, do you have any info? Smile
I'm aware that Fisher-Price is quite rubbish at product distribution to countries like most of those in Europe and South America, and there's only a limited selection. I'm sure that all 83 blind bagged engines will come to Italy but unfortunately, I think it take a very long period of time that could extend to early next year.

So we're all aware of most of the new images of the engines and the Launchers? I really like the look of the Sweets, Graffiti, and Electric engines more than ever now. Stanley looks like how I imagined he would. Racing Percy with all those little logos on him look awesome as does Spooky Edward. Some were a little bit hard to take in since we're so used to seeing the engines from all those previous themes. I found Rosie as Supergirl a little creepy since there was something about Rosie's face and Supergirl's colours are a lot different to Rosie's. Pretty pleased about the launchers too.

There seems to be another co-branding happening here but this time it's with Tootsie Roll candies. Instead of a picture of Double Bubble Gordon, we saw a Fruit Chews Henry, plus a picture of Blow Pop James surfaced. I think it's strange to see it happen when the Sweets theme is happening as well, like how there was Heroes and DC Super Friends. The other thing I'm confused about is that people in other countries aren't going to be familiar with Tootsie Roll unlike the US, and to me it looks like these aren't going to be exclusive to the US.

(10-16-2015, 10:22 PM)roberte Wrote: Does anyone know of any actual track sets (other than the Twist & Turn set) in the pipeline?
I reckon we'll see something at New York Toy Fair next Feb.
[-] The following 1 user Likes jdogman's post:
  • sunhuntin
i quite like the branded minis... hopefully we will see a reeses one, and maybe jelly belly. i only hope they arent mail in promo exclusives or anything silly like that.

love all the new designs now that we have seen clearer images. really happy the launcher minis are different to standard.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
(10-16-2015, 05:42 PM)drewbenn Wrote: I have a hard time identifying all the engines, especially some of the diesels, but it looks to me like you basically have Wave 2 plus Diesel 10 and Racing Gordon. Did you get them all in blind bags, or did Diesel 10 and Racing Gordon come from a different source (they also come in a 3-pack with Chillin' Sidney)? If Diesel 10 came in a blind bag you might be getting the same waves as Japan where Diesel 10 was in Wave 2, also.

Diesel 10 and Racing Gordon, they have come out of bags.
I live in NJ and pretty much have gotten all Minis from 1 to 61 (still need 35,36,37 but sure I can find them). I've been to about 10 walmarts in my area and NONE have any wave 4 (61 to 83). Would anyone be willing to purchase them for me in there area? I'd be willing to trade you any trains you may be having a hard time finding. If you are interested shoot me a message.
I think the US Walmart.com site is a little confused. It lists the 50 pack with photos of the advent and 50 pack included. Of course it is still out of stock.
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Thomas-Friends...k/45461053
(10-16-2015, 10:22 PM)roberte Wrote: Does anyone know of any actual track sets (other than the Twist & Turn set) in the pipeline? Or if there are any tracks out there that these guys will fit well on?

I'm considering a 3D printer to make my own track if there are none on the horizon.

Roberte,

I have been designing some track for the minis this week. I have printed out some parts with my 3D printer so far...

[Image: track1.jpg]

[Image: track2.jpg]

[Image: track3.jpg]

Hopefully by next weekend, my nephew and niece will be able to play with some track looking like this...

[Image: design.jpg]

Still lots of parts to print, but they are pretty much all designed now.
[-] The following 10 users Like undazeraw's post:
  • colesy, drewbenn, frances2112, Indiana Jones, jdogman, roberte, Shawnpjf, smellerbe1, sunhuntin, Super
That is so cool Undazeraw's. Excellent idea and great drawing, designs and prints. [Image: bravo-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif]
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]