thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345357 Views

(11-08-2015, 09:21 PM)sunhuntin Wrote: neat! did you buy it?

Oh yeah.
I have a website where I have been writing about and photographing many of the sets and pieces that I find interesting.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DuckGWR's post:
  • sunhuntin
I finally have a Spooky Diesel 10 on the way to finsh off #s 1-83!!! He was very hard to find. Has anyone else found him or any other trains tough to find?
[-] The following 2 users Like cou10gar's post:
  • drewbenn, sunhuntin
http://m.ebay.com/itm/THOMAS-AND-FRIENDS...nav=SEARCH

Is this person trying to sell the lists that come with the minis?
(11-09-2015, 02:12 AM)smellerbe1 Wrote: http://m.ebay.com/itm/THOMAS-AND-FRIENDS...nav=SEARCH

Is this person trying to sell the lists that come with the minis?

That's how I took it. Crazy!
(11-09-2015, 12:27 AM)cou10gar Wrote: I finally have a Spooky Diesel 10 on the way to finsh off #s 1-83!!! He was very hard to find. Has anyone else found him or any other trains tough to find?

No, of course around me, they've only had wave 1 in the blind bags. Found some wave 3 at one Walmart, but no where else. Did find some new 3 packs at a local Walmart today. I wish I could find him, Thomas Batman, and a couple others. I'd really hoped to get the Thomas Batman for my ds for christmas, but that's not looking promising. Horrible, horrible distribution!
[-] The following 1 user Likes August75's post:
  • Arianna Cheng
Walmarts in Glendale az are full of 50 packs and Advent calendar
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shawnpjf's post:
  • auntypammy
Anyone see Wave 4 in Ontario, Canada yet?

Also there is a ton of the Twist N Turn sets where I live. Haven't seen the advent calender yet though. :/
[-] The following 2 users Like kitten173's post:
  • auntypammy, Shawnpjf
advent calender and 50 pack in walmart london ontario
[-] The following 2 users Like sweepe07's post:
  • auntypammy, Shawnpjf
Advent calendar, 50 pack and twist'n'turn all available at SquareOne Walmart in Mississauga, ONT.
[-] The following 1 user Likes exile90's post:
  • Shawnpjf
hi guys.. so pleased ive got all the minis now just trying to buy the sdcc box, twist n turn track, 5 warriors and the one I'm having huge problems with is the super friends 9 pack .. any help guys ? I'm in Australia but have a usa and Canada shipping address[/i]