thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345679 Views

Has there been any news on MINIS at the New York Toy fair?
(02-18-2018, 02:56 AM)HiMyNameIsNick Wrote: It is not that box, It is very long and thin and it's hanging on an endcap.

Also 4 Pack Power Rangers only 50cents.

Hmm, I thought I saw one that was hanging on the wall though, it was long, wide but shallow.

-----
2018 7 Pack #1 is at Walmart now.
Seems like the Walmarts have some of the older 2015 blind bags but the brand new multi packs.... The Targets seem to get the new blind bags but seem behind on the multi packs. I was at a Target in Southern CA and they had some late 2015 DC 4packs and they were actually weighted!
Does anyone know if the keychain minis are identical to the original releases? I am asking because I plan to order 4 of those and if they are identical engine releases, I will just keep the tracks connected to each other with one of my duplicates on them.
we went to the next town yesterday, and called into one shop that has a pitiful amount of thomas on the shelf. a couple launchers, couple trackmaster and a few adventures.
went to the checkouts and saw 3 minis boxes, one box being from this year! all excited, i grabbed the bags and started sorting numbers. got to the end, looked at the bags again and realised i had 2017/2. i honestly could have cried.

all i can say is thank goodness they changed the box/bag design, otherwise i wouldnt have realised until it was too late.
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • drewbenn
(02-24-2018, 05:01 PM)Pablo392 Wrote: Does anyone know if the keychain minis are identical to the original releases? I am asking because I plan to order 4 of those and if they are identical engine releases, I will just keep the tracks connected to each other with one of my duplicates on them.

They are identical. There aren’t any weights in them either.
(02-24-2018, 06:45 PM)mikedaws Wrote: They are identical. There aren’t any weights in them either.

Thanks Mike, are these available in Canada, I have never seen them in any stores in the US. WM website has it, so I am about to order 5 so I can make a complete circle with random trains on them.
(02-25-2018, 02:10 AM)Pablo392 Wrote: Thanks Mike, are these available in Canada, I have never seen them in any stores in the US. WM website has it, so I am about to order 5 so I can make a complete circle with random trains on them.

I’ve seen them in both Canada and the US. Toysrus in Canada had them, but very minimal stock. I saw them at Target in the US around Christmas time in their seasonal section. I picked all 4 of them up when I saw them. Even though they are repeats, I thought they looked pretty cool. Glad I picked them up for my collection.
I feel your pain sunhuntin. Last month I saw 2018/1 in a supermarket which is the only place I've found them, and when I went back another time to get them, it was a mess. The couple of boxes had been gone through by someone, and there were all these ripped open bags everywhere and stray engines around them. I attempted to salvage it, but practically every bag was open and I gave up.

(02-18-2018, 06:03 AM)mikedaws Wrote: Has there been any news on MINIS at the New York Toy fair?

Nothing this year I'm afraid. Only new TrackMaster items and a large amount of Wood was being displayed alongside the Super Station. That won't stop us from seeing other products this year though.
If anyone needs them. Here are the codes for 2018 wave 2

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)