thomas and friends mini series

3311 Replies, 4345310 Views

[Image: fainting-smiley-emoticon.gif] Wait a minute...these Minis cost $20 apiece...wow...thats about what a new 3 piece motorized Plarail train costs.
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Not really, on average we pay about US $2 per engine, it's usually cheaper when they are part of multi packs. Sadly cost skyrockets when they bundle an "exclusive" as part of a playset, we've seen this multiple times like the Rescue Set, which started at $30 but went on sale for about $15, which got you a large playset and two engines. Since most collectors are focused on collecting every engine, they don't really have much use for the playsets. 

I ended up donating all of the sets I bought (with sole purpose of getting the engines) after swapping the engines with a classic engine like Thomas, Percy, etc.  Most kids don't know the difference, in fact they prefer to get a familiar engine over something that's painted differently.

However, now Fisher Price is one-upping their game by making new stuff like the fizz packs. It's a block that dissolves and reveals an animal.
(This post was last modified: 03-30-2019, 06:52 AM by Super.)
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • Super
Whew...This Thread might not be our most popular if each Mini cost $20 En?
[Image: super-smiley-emoticon.gif]
Hello MINI collectors. I’m just seeing if anyone has seen or heard any updates on the following ‘upcoming’ releases:

AFL series. Should be 18 of them. New season has begun and I haven’t seen anything yet. 
Power Rangers Translucent versions
TMNT variant pack with Casey Jones, Foot Soldier, Splinter and Leatherhead. 

There have been pictures floating around for about a year now, but that’s about it.
The 25th Anniversary translucent Power Rangers were released last year in some countries. Not sure where.

I think the TMNT items were working items planned to be in the pack but got cancelled, as the description is used for both releases of the pack (FDV89 and FWR68).

The AFL assortment is said to be Australian and New Zealand exclusives, but still nothing on the release front. If nothing is heard about it in around a month, I will be convinced it is cancelled.
[-] The following 2 users Like jdogman's post:
  • mikedaws, sunhuntin
Thank you for the info. Has anyone seen the translucent Power Rangers or if you’re interested in selling them, please PM me.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2019, 01:39 AM by Super.)
Hi Drew,
2019/2 Space Spencer is not italicized but still hides correctly when re-releases are hidden by options.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Pablo392's post:
  • drewbenn
Tootally Thomas reports he is receiving 2019 wave 3 tomorrow .
Here’s the checklist that comes with 2019 waves 3&4

[Image: 3-AA98234-89-E5-4525-8-CA9-1-E5-A020-FA855.jpg]

[Image: FA54-D571-9-B58-4298-A874-5481842-A98-B5.jpg]
[-] The following 2 users Like mikedaws's post:
  • Pablo392, sunhuntin
so red rosie will be in a blind bag then? thats good to know. and theres another scented thomas, too!
my website address has changed: https://sunscollections.weebly.com/
[-] The following 1 user Likes sunhuntin's post:
  • Pablo392